Friday, September 28, 2012

Hello Friday!



This weekend I'm heading to Sonoma to go wine tasting with my sweet boyfriend and some friends of ours. We like to go wine tasting in Sonoma, even though Napa is the most popular spot. We just like the vibe. I really hope we can go to our favorite tasting room on the square (Mission Hardware is the best table wine and it is so affordable). And the last time Ben and I were in Sonoma, we had a great experience at this little tasting room. Oh, I can't wait! Maybe we'll even get some dinner at The Girl and the Fig...

Here are some other things that just might make your weekend amazing!

A pie contest.

Inspirational billboards.

A campaign to ship coffee via sailboats!

This giant puppy is confused by a sour lemon.

Delicious brownie goodness courtesy of Irvin Lin of Eatthelove!

No comments:

Post a Comment